Jan 5, 2012
Top 10 Reasons I Joined Handmade Artists' Forum
I became a member of Handmade Artists' Forum in March 2011 and here are my 10 reasons why...
10. Sharing Creations in the Gallery - Members share their creations and the administrators (Kimberly & Andrew) send them out to 10+ social media sites (helps my online presence)
9. Links Exchange - You display my link and they will too (great for me & my online presence)
8. Blog Submissions – Members can submit blog posts or tutorials which are featured on the HAF Blog - (another way to help me get noticed)
7. Joined a Members Ring – Facebook, Blog and Twitter - Leader choses a member, everyone writes an article, posts on blog, participating members comment on the post (great to meet and learn about other members and their craft, also super for boosting my online presence)
6. Discuss, Ask and Get Answers – Ask, comment, chat about Business, Marketing, SEO, Promoting and much more. Confortable, easy going artists will help you out besides there are no dumb questions. – (participation in the forum helps my online presence)
5. Friendly and Helpful - Members are very helpful and insightful, I feel right at home (helping me to raise my presence online)
4. Lots of traffic - Forum Page View Stats: For 2009 total was 2,052,059 vs 2011 total 5,263,646/2011(more traffic which helps my online presence)
3. Promoting - Goes with #10 - Daily Promotions to Delicious, Digg, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, and more – (yes... building my online presence)
2. Handmade Artists’ - Interact with like-minded artists with a common goal – (do I sound like a broken record – helps with my online presence)
And the #1 Reason I joined Handmade Artists' Forum
All the above and more is FREE when you join!
Meeting handmade artists', learning, sharing, promoting, writing, laughing, chatting and YES! Building your online presence! Come and join this unique group... Handmade Artists from Etsy, Artfire, or Zibbet, all welcome to join the Handmade Artists' Forum > HAF > Click Here
Thank you for visiting and have a fabulous day! Cari